Dual Control Instructor Brakes
Finally, a driver training brake from people who know driver training.
Founder Sam Trikilas, former driving school owner, understands the difficulties a professional instructor often experiences with an old-style dual-control brake.
So it’s not surprising that the new TEENSAFE™ Passenger Brake is already being considered a new standard for passenger brake safety, comfort, and performance.
TEENSAFE™ delivers the same braking power and sensitivity as the primary brake. QUIK-STEP™ anti-fatigue foot rest adds greater comfort by duplicating the
position of the driver-side accelerator for easy pivoting and faster foot-to-pedal response.
Driver-side assembly is compact to allow hindrance-free braking for taller students. And this dual-control, cable-operated driver training brake is easy and quick to install.
- Cable attaches directly to the pedal for maximum braking power and response.
- Unique swivel pulley reduces cable wear and is recessed for hindrance-free braking.
- Secures with one bolt (behind and above driver-side brake).
- Tripod secures with one bolt.
- Safety-Lock Pin locks brake when not in use.
- QUIKSTEP™ anti- fatigue foot rest for faster braking and greater comfort.
- Flexible cable housing bends to fit any vehicle.
TEENSAFE™ Passenger Brake is recognized by:
American Driver and Traffic Safety Education Association
Driving School Association of the Americas
Association for Driver Rehabilitation Specialists
National Mobility Equipment Dealers Association
American Automobile Association